Come Enjoy Historic Port Gamble!
Plan a day-long excursion to Port Gamble. There is SO MUCH to see and do even if you're passing through on your way to or from the Olympic Peninsula.
- Visit our amazing Sea & Shore Museum located on the second floor at Port Gamble General Store & Café. It's free and kids of all ages love it.
- Then, take a step back in time by visiting the incredible Port Gamble Historic Museum - located right below our General Store! It's open between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Check out all the other great shops & restaurants in our little town
- Enjoy the local trails and outdoor activities
- Quiet streets, beautiful buildings & great views of historic Port Gamble
For more ideas, check out our curated blog of all things Port Gamble.